We know that the need for physical and occupational therapy does not stop during times of global crisis. We are excited to offer our patients an alternative option for care for those who want to take additional safety precautions.
What is Telehealth or Teletherapy:
Telehealth physical therapy is simply physical therapy services that are provided over a technology platform, instead of in a clinic.
Other terms for Telehealth physical therapy might include:
- Virtual Physical Therapy
What’s Involved in a Telehealth Physical Therapy Visit:
- Utilize video conferencing through computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Work one-on-one with you to assess your condition and provide real-time feedback
- Provide modifications and recommendations on current programs and exercises
- Continue your PT progress without disruption or regression
How to Start Your Virtual Visit
9 Easy Steps to Access your Telehealth Visit:
- Download the RingCentral app (Computer, Android, or iOS) on your device you intend to use for the visit:
- Open app on device.
- Allow Notifications (mobile only).
- Click “Join a Meeting”.
- Enter the Meeting ID Code you receive from your telehealth therapist.
- Enter Your Name in “Screen Name” and Click “Join”.
- Click “Call using Internet Audio” (mobile) or “Join with Computer Audio” on computer.
- Go to Bottom Left of the screen and click on the “Start Video” icon.
- If you are using a mobile device, you will have to “Allow access to microphone” and “Allow access to Camera” when prompted.